Table of Contents
- The Advantages of Using Organic Hair Care Products for Hair Loss
- Benefits of sulphate-free Shampoo
Hair loss and thinning patients spend a lot of money each year to try to treat their hair loss. Here are some ingredients to avoid:
- Phthalates, also known as DBP or DEHP, are estrogenic even in trace amounts linked to early puberty, breast cancer, and poor sperm counts.
- DEA and TEA (diethanolamine and triethanolamine), sometimes known as cocamide-DEA or TEA-sodium lauryl sulphate, combine with other substances to cause cancer.
- Bronopol is a pesticide used in insect repellant that has adverse effects such as toxicity, reproductive and developmental issues, and cancer.
- DMDM (dimethyl hydantoin) – found in shampoo, conditioner, hand soap, baby wipes, and sunscreen and may cause skin sensitivity.
- Parabens – when combined with other chemicals, have been related to breast cancer in women.
- Imidazolidinyl Urea – the most often used preservative in cosmetics, it is frequently mixed with parabens. The National Cancer Institute is actively investigating it.
- Sodium Lauryl Sulfate – is found in over 1,000 body care and cosmetic items such as shampoo, toothpaste, lotion, and skin cream. According to studies, hair follicles degrade with time, resulting in hair loss. Long-term exposure may result in ocular tissue damage, inflammation, and canker sores.
The most significant advantage of using organic hair care products and non-toxic shampoo and conditioner is having a lot of hair that appears healthier and more attractive. All components in organic goods should be derived from organic sources and should be devoid of chemicals. The finest organic hair care products include only pure essential oils and organic components.
When you purchase cruelty-free goods, you buy a product that does not subject animals to harsh testing procedures. It also implies that no animal byproducts were utilized in the production of the product. Sadly, an animal must go through unnecessary pain and suffering for corporations to evaluate the chemicals in their products. There are other methods for testing substances that do not involve the use of innocent animals.
When you use non-toxic shampoo and conditioner products made entirely of organic components instead of chemically based ones, your hair will feel lively and healthy. Every time you buy a product, you are voting for the components in that product and the business that makes it. To ensure that companies utilize only the best natural goods, only purchase from firms whose products are organic, forcing other companies to follow suit. All goods should be non-toxic and biodegradable to preserve the environment. Look for businesses that care about the environment, animals, and people.
- Those whose hair has been coloured, permed, relaxed, or straightened with keratin
- People who have sensitive skin or dry skin in general, such as those who suffer from dandruff, itchy scalp, or eczema.
- Anyone whose hair is dry or brittle
Sulphate shampoos may be drying not just on the hair but also to drain moisture from the scalp and skin. If you have eczema on your face, back, or arms, you may aggravate the condition by not paying attention to the ingredients in your hair shampoo.