Table of Contents
- The Advantages of Organic Hair Care for Hair Loss and Harmful Ingredients to Avoid
- What are the advantages of using organic hair care products?
Hair loss and hair thinning patients spend a significant amount of money each year addressing their condition. According to the American Hair Loss Association, by the age of 35, two-thirds of males in the United States will have noticeable hair loss. Women account for 40% of hair loss patients in the United States.
Here are some ingredients to avoid:
- Phthalates, labeled as DBP or DEHP, are estrogenic even in minute amounts and are suspected of causing puberty cancer and poor sperm counts in males.
- DEA and TEA (diethanolamine and triethanolamine) – It’s also known as cocamide-DEA or TEA-sodium lauryl sulfate, and it interacts with other compounds to cause cancer.
- Bronopol – a pesticide used in insect repellents with toxicity, reproductive and developmental disorders, and cancer as adverse effects
- Parabens – detected in breast cancer patients when combined with other substances (although not directly linked yet).
- Imidazolidinyl Urea – It’s the most often used preservative in cosmetics, frequently in conjunction with parabens. The National Cancer Institute is looking into it right now.
- Sodium Lauryl Sulfate – Shampoo, toothpaste, lotion, and skin cream are just a few of the items that employ this ingredient. According to research, hair follicles degenerate with time, resulting in hair loss. When exposed for lengthy periods of time, the eyes, skin, and oral mucosa might be damaged.
When you use organic hair care products, you’ll notice an increase in the volume and health of your hair. To be considered “organic,” all constituents in a product must be derived from organic sources and devoid of synthetic chemicals. The greatest organic hair care products include only pure essential oils and organic components.
Products labeled “cruelty-free” mean that they were not put through rigorous testing on animals. As a result, the product does not include any animal by-products. It’s appalling that firms subject animals to unnecessary suffering in order to do ingredient testing for their goods, and animal testing isn’t the only option for testing substances.
Choosing organic hair care products over chemical-based ones will make your hair look and feel more vibrant and healthy. Every time you buy a product, you are casting your vote for the ingredients and the business that makes it. Only purchase from firms whose goods are organic if you want other businesses to utilize only the best, natural items. To safeguard the environment, all items should be non-toxic and biodegradable. Find businesses that care about the environment, animals, and humans.
More and more individuals understand the advantages of becoming green to save the planet! For the sake of the environment, it would be excellent to serve the environment and the chemicals in our environment. Organic shampoo and conditioners are becoming more popular because of this reason. However, staying green isn’t the only motivating factor for increasing consumers to switch to organic hair care.