The terms “organic” and “natural” seem familiar to you when it comes to beauty products, don’t they? It’s likely that you’ve come across these phrases at some time in your life since the subject of natural and environmentally friendly goods is becoming an increasingly popular issue.
But, to you, does the term “organic” signify anything? Is it true that organic hair products are all they are advertised and that there are genuine advantages to using them?
Our response is, of course, a resounding yes. There are a plethora of advantages to utilizing natural and organic hair care products, and that is if you want hair that is both healthy and gorgeous.
Our blog article today sheds light on the truth about standard hair products as well as the advantages of using organic hair products.
The reality is that typical shampoos and conditioners include synthetic chemicals that damage our skin and our general well-being. However, the frothy, divinely scented deliciousness that lathers up in your hair also includes a number of dangerous substances, including sulfates, alcohol, silicones, parabens, and even traces of antifreeze. You can discover a list of substances to avoid when purchasing your shampoo and conditioner at the conclusion of this post.
The fact that a product is labeled as “Organic” does not imply that it is of high quality. In fact, many organic products include ingredients that are not organic in the first place. Make careful to read the contents on the back of the package, so you know what you’re receiving.
Organic shampoos, on the other hand, do not include the chemicals found in standard shampoos. They are packed with natural elements such as proteins, essential oils, vitamins, fruit extracts, and a slew of other beneficial components. These components are incredible sources of nutrition for your hair on their own. Natural shampoos also do not include the SLS component, which means that they do not lather as effectively as conventional shampoos. However, this does not rule out the possibility that they would clean your hair just as effectively. All you have to do is give your hair one more rinse, and it will be just as clean and shining as before.
- Because they are soft and mild, they will not irritate or dry up your scalp in the same way that regular shampoos would.
- To be consistent with the previous point, the absence of chemicals ensures that your hair will not be harmed or dried out.
- Do you have a contrasting color in your hair? The use of organic shampoo is risk-free for you since it does not remove color and, in fact, may make your hair seem more luminous.
- Healthy and beautiful hair may be achieved by using natural shampoos since they include all the minerals, vitamins, and oils that your hair needs to be healthy and attractive.
- Because they are completely safe to use, you don’t have to be concerned about swallowing hazardous chemicals into your body or putting them on your skin.
Here is a main list of ingredients you should avoid:
- Sodium Laureth Sulfate
- Siloxanes (ending in -siloxane or -methicone)
- Sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS)
- Ammonium lauryl sulfate
- Diethanolamine (DEA)
- Triethanolamine (TEA)
- Propylene Glycol (aka anti-freeze)
- Polyethylene glycol
- Synthetic Fragrance/Parfum
- Alcohol (if listed as one of the first four ingredients)