What if you were informed that one product could control your frizz and nourish your hair without making it appear greasy?
Do you still not believe us? Continue reading to learn more about the one-stop answer to your hair problems.
Why Hair Cream?
Our hair, like our bodies, needs a lot of nutrition. Oils may hydrate the hair, but they can also make it appear greasy. Hair cream not only serves as a styling product but also helps to keep hair healthy.
Natural components such as Rosemary oil, Hemp oil, Peppermint oil, and Almond oil provide shine and nutrition to your hair while protecting it from pollution, UV radiation, and grime.
Previously, style-conscious guys would use hair gel to get the back-comb-hair appearance and add significant shine. It looked nice, but it was heavy and oily. Today’s hair cream provides a more natural appearance. Hair cream application, especially for dull hair, provides a well-groomed appearance easily.
What is hair cream?
Hair cream, often known as style cream, gives natural gloss to coarse hair. It smoothes the tamed hair and keeps it in place so that it does not fall. In a nutshell, it eliminates frizz and flyaways without making them heavy.
On the other hand, Creams do not allow for high-maintenance or party-wear styles like spikes, mohawks, and pompadours. That necessitates a more sticky wax, like that found in styling gels.
The cream is for a relaxed and natural look that styles while nurturing. Hair creams are thick creams that work for all hair types. They are neither stiff like wax or sticky like gel. Hair cream is particularly beneficial for curly and long unmanageable manes that get entangled quickly. Cream adds volume to curly or wavy hair without weighing it down.
How To Use Hair Cream
For daily use
Hair creams may be used both before and after shampooing.
The cream strengthens the roots, nourishes the hair, prevents hair loss, and stimulates hair growth when used before shampooing.
- Take a pea-sized amount of cream in your hand and apply it straight to the roots and hair with your fingertips.
- Give your hair and scalp a gentle massage for a minute or two, then let the cream on for at least 30 minutes before washing.
Apply hair lotion after towel drying wet hair if using after wash. Apply some cream to your hand and, after rubbing it together, run it through your wet hair. Cover all hair evenly and style as desired with your fingers, scrunching for curly styles or smoothing down with a brush for a straight appearance.
For a spa experience
Use hair cream as a hair mask before showering. After gently massaging the roots and hair, put on a shower hat and wrap a warm towel over your head. Leaving it on for 40-50 minutes enables nutrients to permeate deep into the scalp, resulting in noticeably luxuriant hair. After showering, use the cream for additional conditioning and to manage harsh frizz.
What to look for in Hair cream?
Traditional hair creams, gels, and waxes may provide smooth hair, but the chemical-laden treatments only provide short-term advantages. They gradually deteriorate the condition of your hair and scalp.
Be skeptical and carefully study the components. What enters your body via your hair and scalp makes its way into your body.
Take a look at the components used in Satliva products and their benefits:
- Hemp seed Oil – Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids, vital amino acids, vitamins, and minerals are abundant. It is also rich in antioxidants and a good source of protein. It thoroughly moisturizes and revitalizes the hair.
- Argan Oil is rich in vitamins and anti-oxidants and works well as a hair conditioner to repair frizzy hair and split ends. Protects against UV radiation and air pollution.
- Jojoba Oil – Because of its anti-inflammatory, regenerative, soothing, and softening qualities, it is used as a natural skin conditioner. It promotes hair growth.
- Beeswax is a natural moisturizer with anti-allergic and anti-inflammatory effects, and it is a valuable component.
- Rosemary Essential Oil has a calming, purifying, and invigorating impact on the hair and scalp. It works by entering deeper layers of skin to enhance hair follicles and increase blood circulation in the scalp.
- Peppermint Oil – The menthol in peppermint essential oil acts as a vasodilator, increasing blood flow. Its pleasant aroma and antibacterial qualities make it an excellent component. You could try Satliva’s peppermint oil hair cream.
Are Hair Creams Water Soluble?
Yes, they are readily washable with water. It has a somewhat sticky feel, similar to a hair conditioner, but easily washed away with water.
Hair lotion improves moisture while controlling frizzy hair. People are increasingly jumping on the hair cream bandwagon, and they are enjoying it. Tell us about your experience!